Where we shop...
The Pinnacle View Inn is a dedicated member of Kentucky Proud, the state sponsored agricultural program that supports local products. Buying Kentucky Proud products decreases the distance between supplier and consumer and ensures that you’re eating fresh and nutritious foods, while supporting Kentucky’s farm families. Buying local products strengthens our local economy by keeping dollars at home and building a sense of community during the process.
We invite you to visit the Kentucky Proud online store to shop for great products: http://www.kyagr.com/buyky/cstore/cstore.aspx
The following is a small list of our local suppliers that help us provide the very best Kentucky has to offer. We invite you to visit their websites to learn more about their products.
- Berea Farmers’ Market, Berea, KY: http://bereafarmersmarket.org
- See the link to the news article: http://richmondregister.com/localnews/x2039230515/Berea-Farmers-Market-celebrates-bountiful-season
- Climax Spring Water: http://www.climaxky.com
- Richmond Farmer’s Market, Richmond, KY: http://www.local-farmers markets.com/market/1927/richmond/madison-county-farmers-market
- Kenny’s Farm House Cheese: http://www.kennysfarmhousecheese.com
- Sapori d’Italia: http://www.cheeseitalia.com
- Goods Foods Coop, Lexington: http://www.goodfoods.coop
- Windstone Farms: http://www.windstonefarms.com
- Lloyd Roe Farms, Wellington, KY
- Bill Best Heirloom Tomatoes: http://heirlooms.org/index.html