The “good life” (for many of our guests) means receiving the individual consideration necessary to make excellent personal food choices (which is then prepared by someone else)! And that is what we desire to do…
We are different from many bed & breakfasts because of our highly personal food service. Staying at the Inn is very much like having the attention of a “Personal Chef,” where the food is arranged and custom-made for each guest according to what they wish to eat. We negotiate with each guest both the time, and the detailed menu so that guests may feel “special and cared for”, as well as nourished and “at home”.
We interview each guest to determine their food preferences and then agree on a time to serve them. While some guests prefer sweet dishes, others desire savory meals. Some visitors want vegetarian, or gluten free, or fat free or sugar free products. We can accommodate most dietary restrictions – just let us know at the time you make your selection.
Although sometimes it gets complicated for us when we serve 8 guests simultaneously, we still try to serve all our guests to the very best of our abilities, and we are passionate about the challenge!
Guests start each day with a complete Southern breakfast. The menu choices include:
- Fresh fruit (melons, pineapple, peaches, blueberries, blackberries)
- Choice of juice (orange, tomato, apple, cranberry)
- Bread of Heaven Cake or other appetizer
- A sweet or savory entrée with breakfast meat as desired
- Your choice of a variety of coffees, teas, or hot chocolate
Some examples of breakfast entrees include:
- Custom made omelet
- Stuffed French Toast with strawberries and cream cheese
- Eggs Benedict with spinach and Hollandaise sauce
- Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, Lemon, Pecan or Peach Pancakes
- Orange French Toast