• Breakfast Included: A complete cooked breakfast for two guests is included in the room rate. An additional (outside) guest may join you for $25 per person.
• Special Meals: Guests may request the chef to prepare other meals (lunch or dinner) at a fee to be determined (market rate). Minimum $25 per person.
• Rates are based on Double Occupancy: Rates vary by room and by season and are subject to change. For additional person (if available), add $25/person/night.
• Children over 12 permitted. We welcome well-behaved, well-supervised children aged 12 and older. Because of the nature of the building and its furnishings, the inn is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
• Check-in: Check-in is between 4 -10:00 pm EDT. We can usually accommodate later check-in, and can often (but not always) accommodate earlier check-in. Please discuss your needs when you make your reservation.
Early check-in (1:00 -3:00 pm) may require an additional fee of $25. for urgent and extra House Keeping preparations related to unexpected arrivals. Early arrivals must be pre-arranged and agreeable by the Innkeeper. Please no early drop-off of bags or in-room items. Drive-bys are permissible, but not for tours/history of the home, use of bathrooms, or other reasons for unexpected arrivals.
Late Arrivals: After 10:00pm require advance notification and key arrangements to be provided. Please, no calls or unexpected arrivals after 12 midnight, out of respect and courtesy of other house guests.
• Check-out: is 11:30 a.m. We can provide a place to store your luggage after check-out if you need it. Late check-out (12:00 – 4:00 pm) may be available for a fee of $25 if pre-arranged and agreeable by the Innkeeper.
•Smoking: NOT allowed INSIDE, smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only. A $250 fee will be charged should there be any damages or lingering smoke as a result of a Guest smoking anywhere inside the home.
• Pet Policy: We cannot accept pets--our own pets remain out-doors and not allowed inside.
• Consumption of alcohol is permitted - you are welcome to bring your own or order a special wine package.
• Minimum - Maximum Stay: No minimum stay required, except certain restricted weekends when a 2 days are required. 30 Day Maximum.
• Deposit Required: Small inns are greatly affected by cancellations. Others are turned away when you agree to rent a room or rooms. Thus we have established a fair payment policy: $50 per rental (minimum 1-night charge) is due by cash, check, money order, traveler's check, or credit/debit card when your reservation is made. The balance is due at the beginning of your stay or rental agreement. You are responsible for the entire amount of your rental agreement. All payments are guaranteed by a valid Credit or Debit Card.
• Accepted Payment Methods: We require a credit card to hold a reservation, even if you intend to pay by cash. We accept Cash, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks (subject to a $30 return check fee), Traveler's Checks, and Gift Certificates.
• Rates & Taxes: Subject to a 6% State Sales Tax, 1% Transient Lodging Fee, and 3% Preservation Fee. We have NO city county taxes. Prices may vary from other website quotes not updated and from quotes involving holidays or festival weekends as we do not discount for holiday or festival periods. Gift Certificates/Gift Cards values are valid for one year for the amount of purchase (After a year any price/rate increase will be added).
• Early Departures: Should you need to depart prior to your reservation end-date you will be expected to fulfill your reservation commitment.
• Cancellation Policy: Our policy is based upon the day your cancellation notice is received.
Should you cancel outside of 14 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $25/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee.
Should you cancel 14 days or less of your scheduled arrival date (30 days for groups involving more than 1 guest room), your entire deposit will be forfeited unless we can rebook your room so it does not result in a loss of business. Upon our ability to re-book your room/s, your deposit will then be refunded less the $25/room/night Administration/Re-booking Fee.
Cancellations within 7 days require the full reservation value to be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation.
ANY and ALL rescheduled reservations will require the full financial responsibility of the Guest (100% obligation for payment, regardless of the advance notice for cancellation or further rescheduling of dates.)
• Trip Cancellation Plan AVAILABLE - request when making reservation: If you have to cancel up to 3pm EST the day of your arrival, you get a FULL REFUND of your DEPOSIT less a $25 Administration Fee. The cost of the plan is only 15% of your reserved room rate. Pre-payment of the full value of your reservation is required in advance for this plan using a Credit or Debit Card.
• Damage by Guests: Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the Guest. This includes the responsibility of everyone in the Guest Party. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the Guest will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure of the Guest as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper.
• The Pinnacle View Inn is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to Guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.